Jul 15

Hello Supply Junkies!
Arch has the Schmincke square box watercolor set I'm loving and is the same price as Wet Canvas. I love this box because it holds many more pans than the Kraemer box while still being compact and it has two nice size mixing areas. I love the Schmincke paints and I've used all the quality brands.
Joanie, Pam, this is especially for you . . .
If I knew, I would have bought local.
Schmincke Horadam Water Color 12 Half Pan Set
-Lois

Mary Blake's Reception
"Beautiful paintings in a beautiful location in Tiburon."
Cheers, Marlene











Bob Ross Chia Pet
I know, I know, it's not about watercolor. But who can forget the man who introduced online art instruction?The Julia Child of painting!
“You know without question that we don’t make mistakes here. We just have happy accidents.” -Bob Ross
Bob Ross Chia Pet