Mar 16

William Dunn




This is a local artist (Pescadero, I think) that paints a lot of San Francisco and the Pacific Coast. I discovered him on an Australian show called "Colour in Your Life."
“For me, painting is about trying to capture the essence of things.  Subjects and scenes alike have an innate mood and character. I want the painting to tell the story more than the surface of the scene exposes – more than the viewer expects.  I hope to touch that intangible quality with my painting, if I can. Pursuing that feeling is what keeps it interesting for me - and always coming back for more.” 
William Dunn Fine Art
Colour in your Life


Name that Color!
A Goofy Quiz:
We perceive differences in the wavelength as color, but the language of color has meaning and history far beyond that. Although there are some who can hear, smell, or even touch color, the rest of us can have feelings for color. This quiz is decidedly more narrow, focused only on the names of colors in the visual spectrum.
Name that Color!