Apr 09

Sinopia Pigmnets at Arch
Open House - Meet founder and pigment maker Alex Warren. He will be on hand to answer questions and talk about the process of making your own paints.
FREE event - Apr 23 - from 12:30 to 2:30
Sinopia Pigmnets
Arch Art Store - 2349 3rd St, 415-433-2724

Quote
"I can always find love but eventually I get horny for my creativity". -Gilda Radner

Cafe + Art
This week: Emphasize Horizontals
Thank you, Sue F.


















Next Week: 6 - Emphasize Verticals - pages 41 & 43

At the Goat
I don't know what medium this artist uses, but she is the show before ours at Goat Hill Pizza. Thought some of you might like to see the space before picking out your artwork and you could do so and support a local artist as well.




































Interesting Product
This is from the Crafting world, I have never used them, but they sound intriguingly specific.
Distress Crayons