Sep 05

Artistic Activity Good for Us
Carole D. sent me this article.
Artistic Activity Cuts Risk of Cognitive Impairment By 75%

Tuesday Artists
Blockley by Shirley




Ann Blockley
General consensus: Fun, delightful, her techniques could apply to any subject.
Textures: spatter, granulation medium, gesso, scraping, wax, sponging, alcohol, saran wrap (with or without injections), wet, backgrounds and negative painting.

Next artist: Rufino Tamayo


Open Studios
It's that time of the year again. I will post folks from our group who are participating, as I get the info:
Open Studios

Emily Citraro
I wanted to let folks know that I have my open studios
Friday Sep 25 from 7-11 and then I'll be there Saturday 12-5, if anyone wants to stop in. The address is 2425 17th St, SF, 94110, Studio #28 (also open 9/27 but I'm leaving for Graeagle, so a friend is watching my space that day).
Studio announcement page is here: Art Explosion Studios


Video - Folded Journal
For you do it your-self-ers, can be done with a full sheet of watercolor paper!
No-Sew Folding Journal