Tuesday at Creighton - Apr 31



Hello from "Not Joanie",

I expected a smallish group because of all the travel plans (I do not see why Pam cannot plan her excursions around our meeting and exactly what can Australia offer that Diamond Heights does not?) but we just keep showing up and doing the work! I am thinking about bring my own chair, just so patrons have somewhere to sit on Tuesday mornings.

44 - Abstract from a Commonplace Object

This is a no brainer, for me, but many in the group where moaning and groaning (some were even whining). But, they gave it a go and produced some really interesting effects.

And, one of my favorite moments happened. I completely understand the feeling that my work in "not good enough" for whatever reason, so when someone bravely holds up a piece that they are very unsure of, it always makes me happy.

So, I leave you with this blessing:
Be brave with your brush, pertinent with your palette, and keep your teacup away from your paint water.

Next Week: 22 - Make Restful Areas Count